Norbit WBMS Multibeam Sonar System for High Resolution Bathymetry (Without INS)
NORBIT Wide Band Multibeam Sonar series is are the most compact sonars designed for use on all platforms and sideband multibeam technology facilitates long range real-time data collection and at the same time achieves high resolution data (400khz nominal frequency). With approx. 40W power consumption, the system is suitable to operate from battery.
The WBMS sonars are based on a state of the art analog and digital platform featuring powerful signal processing capabilities, offering roll stabilized bathymetry and several types of imagery and backscatter output.
The compact and lightweight form enables for simpler, less robust mounting infrastructure than earlier generation multibeam sonar systems. Low power consumption allow flexibility for installing on very small survey vessels. All these features increase efficiency and for sure quality.
Norbit IWBMS Multibeam Technical Spesifications
- Roll-stabilisation, Multibeam, Side Scan, Snippets, Backscatter, Water Column
- Depth Range: 0.2 - 275 m
- Number of Beams: 512
- Operating Frequency: 400kHz Nominal (200 - 700 kHz Frequency agility)
- Resolution: Standard option: 0.9°x1.9° @400khz, 0.5°x1.0° @700khz , Narrow Option: 0.9°x0.9° @400khz, 0.5°x0.5° @700khz
- Swath Coverage: 5° - 210°
- Power Consumption: 40W
Norbit IWBMS System Components
- Norbit WBMS
- AML SV sound velocity sensor
- English Technical Brochure
- Turkish Technical Brochure