Klein Marine Systems
Klein System 3900
Klein System 3900 Side Scan Sonar
Klein System 3900 is a high resolution Search And Rescue (SAR) side scan sonar designed for easy operations and one-man portable with the ability to be operated from a smaller boat for rapid deployment to 200 m depth.This competitively priced solution utilizes high frequency 455/900 kHz transducers for optimal range and image performance.
All-in-one compact designed system is configured with a portable splash proof transceiver processing unit (TPU) and 50 m of lightweight cable..
- Frequencies: 445 kHz, 900 kHz
- Horizontal Beam Width: 0.21 @ 900 kHz 0.21 @ 445 kHz
- Vertical Beam Width: 40°
- Maximum Operating Range: 150 m @ 445 kHz; 50 m @ 900 kHz
- Depth Rating: 200 m standard
- Heading, Roll and Pitch Sensor, (Pressure Sensor Optinal)
- Compact, One-man Portable
- English Technical Brochure
- Türkçe Teknik Broşür