Hemisphere A222 GNSS Smart Antenna
Hemisphere A222 GNSS RTK Alıcısı
A222 Hemisphere GNSS Smart Antenna offers professional-level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS, mapping, and other applications.
Focus on the job-at-hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, 60 cm accuracy, and an easy-to-see LED status indicator for power, GNSS and DGNSS. The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver can be powered through various sources, making the A222 smart antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-Serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
A222 Hemisphere is supported by Hemispheres Atlas, which allows you to update firmware and take advantage of Atlas subscriptions for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels.
- Atlas L-band corrections
- Exclusive Atlas Basic option available when other differential signals are not practical
- Scalable accuracy within a single product for different use cases
- Environment-proven enclosure for the most aggressive user scenarios
- Compact, low-profile design with fixed or magnetic mounting options make it ideal for portable and dynamic applications
- Receiver Type: Scalable dual-frequency, multi-GNSS RTK
- Signals Received: GPS and GLONASS
- Channels: 114
- GPS Sensitivity: -142 dBm
- SBAS Tracking: 3-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 10 Hz standard, 20 Hz optional (with activation)
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (999 kts)
- Maximum Altitude: 18,288 m (60,000 ft)
- Horizontal Accuracy: RTK: 8 mm + 1 ppm, SBAS (WAAS): 0.3 m
- Serial Ports: 2 full-duplex RS-232, CAN
- Brochure English
- Türkçe Teknik Broşür